When your house is home to little ones – even if they’re not so little anymore – you have that many more hearts and minds to have to please with your design choices. Fortunately, the great folks who contribute content to Houzz are full of ideas that you can use as a springboard for your own inspiration. So here are thirteen Houzz Ideabooks that sparkle and shine with concepts for kids’ rooms and ways to make your home just right for the adults as well as the offspring:
- Readers’ Choice: The 10 Most Popular Kids’ Rooms of 2012
- Kids’ Rooms Hold a World of Possibilities
- For Nursery Decor, What’s in a Name?
- 10 Tips for a Soothing French Country Nursery
- A Mod Nursery Has Twice the Appeal
- Fantasy Kids’ Rooms
- 9 Unexpected Cool Color Schemes for Boys’ Rooms
- Cheery Paint Treatments Make for Happy Kids
- 5 Teen and Tween Girls’ Rooms With Fresh-Faced Style
- 12 Steps to a Happy Teen Bedroom Makeover
- 7 Tips to Combine a Playroom and Guest Room
- Decorate With Intention: Love Your Kids and Keep Your Style
- Designer’s Touch: 10 Imaginative Kids’ Rooms
Watermark & Company loves to make great spaces for kids (and their grownups). So whether you’re looking for a general renovation or something more needful like a room addition to help your home accommodate a growing family, we’ll be here when you need us. Until then, enjoy the hunt for the perfect vision of your house. A little imagination-fueled playtime is good for adults, too.