One of the most daunting aspects of the remodeling process occurs before anything else – budgeting for the project. Once again, the internet comes to the rescue with a veritable cornucopia of sources for advice and insight on budgeting for a renovation. There are articles that cover just about every aspect of this topic, thankfully, and we present a list below of some of the best on the subject.
- How To Budget For Home Remodeling
- Budget For A Remodel
- Kitchen Remodeling Budget Guide
- Kitchen Remodel Budgeting: The Bottom Line
- Plan Your Total Bathroom Remodel Budget
- Budgeting For A Bathroom Remodel
- How To Calculate Room Addition Cost
- 6 Ways To Blow Your Remodeling Budget
We also heartily recommend the National Association of the Remodeling Industry’s Budgets 101 article (as well as their other Money Tips pieces). And, because we cannot stress this point enough, please remember to include a contingency budget in your remodeling plans. One hopes you won’t encounter a situation where you need that extra funding, but our experience suggests that you’ll be very glad to have that money set aside.