Your home’s kitchen is a great place to express yourself, both through your cooking and through your design sense. And while Watermark & Company can’t help with your approach to the culinary arts, when it’s time to remodel, we’re definitely ready to assist. With that in mind, here are five great Houzz Ideabooks that look at using color in your kitchen. If you see something you like, let us know and we can help you find the right answer for your renovation.
- Cooking With Color: When To Use Yellow In The Kitchen
- Cooking With Color: When To Use Red In The Kitchen
- Palatable Palettes: 8 Great Kitchen Color Schemes
- 8 Great Kitchen Cabinet Color Palettes
- Expert Panel: Kitchen Color
There are even more Ideabooks at Houzz that look at kitchen color concepts, so don’t stop with these while you’re hunting for inspiration. That’s the great thing about Houzz – there are always more ideas waiting to be uncovered.