Surprising no one, the return on investment (ROI) for almost every type of remodeling project you can consider is up over the 2011-2012 values. And that means that now is a great time to undertake a renovation, financially-speaking, since the improvements you make today will hold their value down the road.
Some Austin-specific highlights include:
- Master Suite Addition: 67.3% ROI
- Second Story Addition: 67.4% ROI
- Major Kitchen Remodel: 72.9% ROI
- Bathroom Remodel: 72.5% ROI
- Bathroom Addition: 62.3% ROI
You can see all of the data, for Austin and the rest of the country, at the Remodeling Cost Vs Value 2013 home page.